IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Passed HouseMar 31, 2021
Signed into Law
DECLARING RACISM AS A PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.
House • Mar 31, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Della Au Belattiprimary
(D - 24)
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1628), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) McDermott, Okimoto voting no (2) and Representative(s) Gates, Ohno excused (2).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, Ichiyama, D. Kobayashi, Lowen, McKelvey, Takumi, Todd, Tokioka; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Ward; 0 Noes: none; and 2 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti, Nakamura.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Monday, 03-29-21 2:00PM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Re-referred to JHA, referral sheet 29
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to PDP, JHA, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- To be offered.