IntroducedMar 12, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE HAWAII EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY TO CONVENE A TASK FORCE TO STUDY AND IDENTIFY APPROPRIATE STOCKPILE STORAGE FACILITY OPTIONS TO STORE AND DISTRIBUTE EMERGENCY SUPPLIES IN THE STATE OF HAWAII.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from PSM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1337) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in PSM were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Nishihara, Baker, Riviere, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:10PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to PSM.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate