IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE AUDITOR, HAWAII EMPLOYER-UNION HEALTH BENEFITS TRUST FUND, AND MED-QUEST DIVISION OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION TO THE LEGISLATURE REGARDING THE COSTS AND BENEFITS OF RELYING ON A SINGLE PROVIDER TO FULFILL PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Ryan I. Yamaneprimary
(D - 37)
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from HHH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1291) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on HHH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Tam, Gates, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HHH on Tuesday, 03-23-21 9:00AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, CPC, referral sheet 25
- Mar 12, 2021 | House
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- To be offered.