IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE CONVENING OF A RETIREMENT SAVINGS PROGRAM TASK FORCE TO ASSESS THE FEASIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A HAWAII RETIREMENT SAVINGS PROGRAM FOR PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYEES WITHOUT ACCESS TO EMPLOYER-SPONSORED RETIREMENT PLANS.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from LCA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1483) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on LCA recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in LCA were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Taniguchi, Ihara, Chang, Keohokalole; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Fevella.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to LCA.
- The committee(s) on LCA has scheduled a public hearing on 03-19-21 3:10PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate