IntroducedMar 10, 2021
Passed HouseMar 23, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE HAWAII COMMUNITY FOUNDATION TO CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO DEVELOP A PUBLIC-PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP MODEL TO PREPARE FOR HAWAII'S POST-PANDEMIC RECOVERY.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Scott K. Saikiprimary
(D - 26)
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from PDP (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1196), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with Representative(s) Kapela, Perruso voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- The committees on PDP recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 6 Ayes: Representative(s) Ichiyama, Eli, Cullen, Mizuno, Wildberger, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) McKelvey, Woodson, Yamashita.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by PDP on Thursday, 03-18-21 10:30AM in conference room 309 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 15, 2021 | House
- Referred to PDP, referral sheet 25
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Mar 10, 2021 | House
- To be offered.