IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO CONSIDER AMENDING THE ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS AND LEASE TERMS FOR ITS AGRICULTURAL LOTS TO AID SMALL FARM BUSINESSES.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from AEN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1289) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in AEN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Gabbard, Nishihara, Acasio, Rhoads, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-24-21 1:05PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to AEN.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate