IntroducedMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SYSTEM AND DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO INCLUDE TRAINING, COURSES, AND CURRICULA RELATED TO THE MECHANICS, REPAIR, AND MAINTENANCE OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES, HYDROGEN VEHICLES, AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE FUEL VEHICLES IN THEIR PROGRAMS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN/HET, FIN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 445).
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HRE/EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1113) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-25-21.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HRE recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in HRE were as follows: 3 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kim, Kidani, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 2 Excused: Senator(s) Keith-Agaran, Wakai.
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EDU were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Dela Cruz, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HRE/EDU.
- The committee(s) on HRE/EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-19-21 3:15PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate