IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THAT THE YEAR 2022 BE DESIGNATED AS THE YEAR OF THE LIMU.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from AEN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 990) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-22-21.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in AEN were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Gabbard, Nishihara, Acasio, Rhoads, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to AEN.
- The committee(s) on AEN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-15-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate