IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO INCLUDE THE TEACHING OF FINANCIAL LITERACY IN THE EXISTING PERSONAL TRANSITION PLAN COURSE REQUIREMENT FOR EACH STUDENT.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1279) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in EDU were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Dela Cruz.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-21 3:20PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate