IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO USE CORONAVIRUS AID, RELIEF, AND ECONOMIC SECURITY ACT AND CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE AND RELIEF SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS ACT MONIES TO RETAIN TEACHERS AND PREVENT FURLOUGHS.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 31
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 451).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1270) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EDU were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Dela Cruz.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-21 3:20PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate