IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND TOURISM TO ESTABLISH A WORKING GROUP TO DEVELOP FUNDING SOURCES FOR RURAL BROADBAND IMPROVEMENTS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from CPN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1297) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on CPN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in CPN were as follows: 7 Aye(s): Senator(s) Baker, Chang, Misalucha, Nishihara, Riviere, San Buenaventura, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on CPN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-18-21 10:00AM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to CPN.