IntroducedMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE GOVERNOR TO REQUIRE THE DIRECTOR OF FINANCE TO CONDUCT A STATEWIDE PROGRAM AND BUDGET PERFORMANCE REVIEW, PURSUANT TO SECTION 37-70, HAWAII REVISED STATUTES, AND REPORT TO THE LEGISLATURE IN EVERY ODD-NUMBERED YEAR.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to FIN, referral sheet 31
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 450).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from WAM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1274) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on WAM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in WAM were as follows: 11 Aye(s): Senator(s) Dela Cruz, Keith-Agaran, English, Inouye, Kanuha, Kidani, Moriwaki, Shimabukuro, Taniguchi, Wakai, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on WAM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-21 10:00AM; CR 211 & Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to WAM.