IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Signed into Law
CONDEMNING AND DENOUNCING ALL FORMS OF ANTI-ASIAN SENTIMENT AND ALL ACTS OF RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, INTOLERANCE, DISCRIMINATION, HATE CRIME, AND HATE SPEECH AGAINST ASIAN AMERICANS AND ASIAN INDIVIDUALS IN THE UNITED STATES AND REQUESTING THE HAWAII CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION TO ANALYZE AND REPORT ON ANTI-ASIAN SENTIMENT AND ACTS IN THE STATE.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from JDC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1453) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in JDC were as follows: 6 Aye(s): Senator(s) Rhoads, Keohokalole, Acasio, Gabbard, Kim, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Lee.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC added the measure to the public hearing scheduled on 03-18-21 9:15AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 05, 2021 | Senate