IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Passed HouseApr 07, 2021
Signed into Law
CONDEMNING AND DENOUNCING ALL FORMS OF ANTI-ASIAN SENTIMENT AND ALL ACTS OF RACISM, XENOPHOBIA, INTOLERANCE, DISCRIMINATION, HATE CRIME, AND HATE SPEECH AGAINST ASIAN AMERICANS AND ASIAN INDIVIDUALS IN THE UNITED STATES AND REQUESTING THE HAWAII CIVIL RIGHTS COMMISSION TO ANALYZE AND REPORT ON ANTI-ASIAN SENTIMENT AND ACTS IN THE STATE.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Apr 20, 2021 | House
- Received notice of reconsideration (Sen. Com. No. 841).
- Received notice of Adoption (Sen. Com. No. 841).
- Apr 19, 2021 | Senate
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Apr 16, 2021 | Senate
- Reconsideration of action taken on 04-13-21 in disagreeing to the House amendments.
- Senate agrees with House amendments. Placed on the calendar for Final Adoption on 04-19-21.
- One Day Notice 04-19-21.
- Apr 13, 2021 | House
- Received notice of disagreement (Sen. Com. No. 789).
- Apr 13, 2021 | Senate
- Senate disagrees with House amendments.
- Apr 09, 2021 | Senate
- Deferred One Day 04-13-21.
- Apr 08, 2021 | Senate
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 393).
- Deferred One Day 04-09-21.
- Apr 07, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1652) as amended in HD 1, recommending adoption.
- Adopted as amended in HD 1 with Representative(s) McDermott, Okimoto voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Transmitted to Senate.
- Apr 05, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 9 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, D. Kobayashi, LoPresti, Lowen, Nakamura, Takumi, Todd, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 3 Excused: Representative(s) Ichiyama, McKelvey, Tokioka.
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Monday, 04-05-21 2:00PM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 506) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from JDC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1452) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in JDC were as follows: 6 Aye(s): Senator(s) Rhoads, Keohokalole, Acasio, Gabbard, Kim, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Lee.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-18-21 9:15AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 05, 2021 | Senate