IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO CREATE A MODEL STATEWIDE SCHOOL POLICY ON STUDENT SUICIDE PREVENTION, INTERVENTION, AND POSTVENTION IN GRADES K-12.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, EDN, referral sheet 31
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, EDN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 449).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1272) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EDU were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Dela Cruz.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-21 3:20PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.
- Mar 05, 2021 | Senate