IntroducedMar 05, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING MEMBERS OF THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS TO ENACT FEDERAL LEGISLATION GRANTING STATEHOOD TO THE PEOPLE OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 505).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Aye(s) with reservations: none. Noes, 2 (Senator(s) Kim, Riviere). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from PSM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1324) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in PSM were as follows: 3 Aye(s): Senator(s) Nishihara, Baker, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 1 No(es): Senator(s) Riviere; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:10PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to PSM.
- Mar 05, 2021 | Senate