IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE HAWAIIAN HOMES COMMISSION TO APPROPRIATE ONE HUNDRED PER CENT OF LEASE REVENUES FROM COMMERCIAL PROPERTY USES TO HOMELAND LOT DEVELOPMENT.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HWN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1011) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-22-21.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HWN were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Shimabukuro, Keohokalole, Acasio, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Ihara.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-11-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HWN.