IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS TO CONDUCT AN ANALYSIS AND PROVIDE DATA ON THE NUMBER OF DEPARTMENT OF HAWAIIAN HOME LANDS BENEFICIARIES WHO HAVE APPLIED FOR AND NEED HOUSING IN EACH COUNTY, BY INCOME CLASSIFICATION, AND UNIT TYPE.
House • Mar 30, 2021: Referred to JHA, FIN, referral sheet 30
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, FIN, referral sheet 30
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 436) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HWN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1014) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-22-21.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HWN were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Shimabukuro, Keohokalole, Acasio, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Ihara.
- Mar 08, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HWN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-11-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HWN.