IntroducedMar 01, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO ENSURE THE INCLUSION OF SOCIALLY DISADVANTAGED FARMERS AND RANCHERS IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ADOPTION, IMPLEMENTATION, AND ENFORCEMENT OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE LAWS, RULES, POLICIES, AND PROGRAMS.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1131) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with Representative(s) Okimoto voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Hashem, Perruso, Lowen, Marten, Matayoshi, Tokioka, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Todd.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by AGR on Friday, 03-19-21 11:00AM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Referred to AGR, CPC, referral sheet 19
- Mar 01, 2021 | House
- To be offered.