IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS TO COMPLETE AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT FOR THE SHORELINE STABILIZATION PROJECT AT THE PUULOA RANGE TRAINING FACILITY.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to EEP/WAL, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EEP/WAL, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 500).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from PSM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1323) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in PSM were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Nishihara, Baker, Riviere, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:10PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to PSM.