IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS TO COMPLETE AN ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT STATEMENT FOR THE SHORELINE STABILIZATION PROJECT AT THE PUULOA RANGE TRAINING FACILITY.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to EEP/WAL, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 500).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from PSM (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1323) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in PSM were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Nishihara, Baker, Riviere, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on PSM has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 1:10PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to PSM.