IntroducedMar 04, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE TO ESTABLISH A KONA AREA AGRICULTURAL WORKING GROUP TO PROMOTE AGRICULTURE, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, AND HOUSING.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 22, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from AEN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1038) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-23-21.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in AEN were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Gabbard, Nishihara, Acasio, Rhoads; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Fevella.
- Mar 09, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on AEN has scheduled a public hearing on 03-12-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to AEN.