IntroducedFeb 26, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO INCREASE ACCESS TO ARTS AND CULTURAL INSTRUCTION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
House • Mar 23, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1182), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kapela, Belatti, DeCoite, Ganaden, Gates, Hashimoto, Ohno, Quinlan, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Yamane.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-11-21 2:00PM in conference room 309 & 430 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 19
- Feb 26, 2021 | House
- To be offered.