IntroducedFeb 25, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR TO CONVENE A TASK FORCE TO ASSESS WHETHER STATE AGENCIES' ANTI-BULLYING POLICIES AND RECORDS OF INCIDENCES OF BULLYING ARE PROPERLY UPDATED AND EFFECTIVELY UTILIZED.
House • Mar 19, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on JHA as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1118) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to JHA.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on JHA as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kapela, Belatti, DeCoite, Ganaden, Gates, Hashimoto, Ohno, Quinlan, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Yamane.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-11-21 2:00PM in conference room 309 & 430 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, JHA, referral sheet 19
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- To be offered.