IntroducedFeb 25, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO CREATE A MODEL STATEWIDE SCHOOL POLICY ON STUDENT SUICIDE PREVENTION, INTERVENTION, AND POSTVENTION IN GRADES K-12.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on EDN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from HHH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1271), recommending referral to EDN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on EDN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on HHH recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Tam, Gates, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HHH on Tuesday, 03-23-21 9:00AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, EDN, referral sheet 19
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- To be offered.