IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES TO CONVENE A WORKING GROUP TO EXPLORE THE CREATION OF A SUSTAINABILITY FUND OR OTHER METHODS OF INCREASING FUNDING TO COMMUNITY CARE FOSTER FAMILY HOME AND EXPANDED ADULT RESIDENTIAL CARE HOME PROVIDERS.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 497) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HMS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1361) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HMS were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) San Buenaventura, Ihara, Acasio, Misalucha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS deferred the measure until 03-18-21 3:20PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HMS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-16-21 3:00PM; CR 225 & Videoconference.
- Feb 23, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HMS.