IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Passed HouseMar 30, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS TO GRANT ADDITIONAL AUTHORITY TO THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION TO STOP UNWANTED AND ILLEGAL ROBOCALLS.
House • Mar 31, 2021: Resolution adopted in final form.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Resolution adopted in final form.
- Mar 30, 2021 | House
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1526), recommending adoption.
- Adopted with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Kitagawa, Har, Hashem, Kong, Mizuno, Morikawa, Onishi, Tarnas, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Aquino.
- Mar 17, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CPC on Friday, 03-19-21 2:00PM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 24, 2021 | House
- Referred to CPC, referral sheet 18
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- To be offered.