IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE OFFICE OF PRIMARY CARE AND RURAL HEALTH TO FACILITATE DISCUSSIONS WITH KEY COMMUNITY HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS WITHIN WEST HAWAII AND MAJOR HEALTHCARE STAKEHOLDERS IN SENATE DISTRICT 3 TO ADDRESS THE HEALTH AND WELLNESS NEEDS OF THE MOST VULNERABLE BY ALIGNING THE GOALS AND OBJECTIVES OF KEY ORGANIZATIONS INTO ONE SHARED 2030 HEALTH VISION PLAN.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 491).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HTH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1435) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in HTH were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Baker, San Buenaventura, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Moriwaki.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH has scheduled a public hearing on 03-24-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HTH.