IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH TO PROVIDE A PLAN FOR IMPROVING ITS PROCESS FOR FULFILLING VITAL RECORD REQUESTS BY NEIGHBOR ISLAND RESIDENTS.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, FIN, referral sheet 32
- Mar 31, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 493) in amended form (SD 1).
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1). Transmitted to House.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from HTH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1395) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 24, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in HTH were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Keohokalole, Baker, San Buenaventura, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Moriwaki.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on HTH has scheduled a public hearing on 03-24-21 1:00PM; Via Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to HTH.