IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS, ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT, AND TOURISM AND DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND GENERAL SERVICES TO CONDUCT A COST ANALYSIS STUDY OF CONSOLIDATING WEST HAWAII STATE OFFICES INTO A SINGLE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED COMPLEX.
House • Apr 01, 2021: Referred to FIN, referral sheet 31
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Apr 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to FIN, referral sheet 31
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- Received from Senate (Sen. Com. No. 446).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted. Transmitted to House.
- Mar 25, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EET (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1275) with recommendation of adoption.
- One Day Notice 03-29-21.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes in EET were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Wakai, Misalucha, Lee, Riviere, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EET has scheduled a public hearing on 03-15-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EET.