IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE COUNTY OF HAWAI‘I TO UTILIZE THE DATA RESULTING FROM THE 2020 UNITED STATES CENSUS TO ESTABLISH, IF ALLOWABLE, A METROPOLITAN PLANNING ORGANIZATION FOR THE COUNTY OF HAWAI‘I.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from TRS (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1365) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 23, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in TRS were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Lee, Inouye, Shimabukuro, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) English.
- Mar 19, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on TRS has scheduled a public hearing on 03-23-21 3:00PM; CR 224 & Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to TRS.