IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE HAWAI‘I STATE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SCHOOL FOOD SERVICES BRANCH TO ADOPT AN ADDENDUM TO ITS AGREEMENTS FOR THE ‘AINA PONO HAWAI‘I STATE FARM TO SCHOOL PROGRAM REQUIRING THE PROCUREMENT OF GOODS AND/OR SERVICES FROM FOOD HUBS.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 29, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from EDU (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1285) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-30-21.
- Mar 17, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in EDU were as follows: 4 Aye(s): Senator(s) Kidani, Kim, Kanuha, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 1 Excused: Senator(s) Dela Cruz.
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on EDU has scheduled a public hearing on 03-17-21 3:20PM; CR 229 & Videoconference.
- Feb 22, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to EDU.