IntroducedFeb 19, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING AND GENERAL SERVICES TO WORK WITH THE LEGISLATURE TO ENSURE THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT MANNER TO ADDRESS NECESSARY RENOVATIONS OF THE HAWAII STATE CAPITOL REFLECTING POOL.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from LMG (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1253) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on FIN as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 22, 2021 | House
- The committees on LMG recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 5 Ayes: Representative(s) D. Kobayashi, Mizuno, Belatti, Morikawa, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by LMG on Monday, 03-22-21 2:00PM in conference room 312 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Referred to LMG, FIN, referral sheet 17
- Feb 22, 2021 | House
- Feb 19, 2021 | House
- To be offered.