IntroducedFeb 17, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY TO ALLOW FAITH PODS BASED ON KAPU ALOHA TO BE ESTABLISHED WITHIN EACH CORRECTIONAL CENTER.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on JHA with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from CMV (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1236), recommending referral to JHA.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on JHA with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- The committees on CMV recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Ohno, Ganaden, Branco, B. Kobayashi, Kong, Morikawa, Tarnas, McDermott; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Mar 16, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by CMV on Friday, 03-19-21 9:00AM in conference room 430 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to CMV, JHA, referral sheet 15
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- To be offered.