IntroducedFeb 09, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE EMPOWERMENT OF YOUNG WOMEN BY ANNUALLY RECOGNIZING OCTOBER 11 AS THE INTERNATIONAL DAY OF THE GIRL.
Senate • Jun 21, 2021: Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Jun 21, 2021 | Senate
- Certified copies of resolutions sent, 06-21-21.
- Mar 31, 2021 | Senate
- Report and Resolution Adopted, as amended (SD 1).
- Mar 30, 2021 | Senate
- Reported from GVO (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1301) with recommendation of adoption, as amended (SD 1).
- One Day Notice 03-31-21.
- Mar 18, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on GVO recommend(s) that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes in GVO were as follows: 5 Aye(s): Senator(s) Moriwaki, Dela Cruz, Chang, Gabbard, Fevella; Aye(s) with reservations: none ; 0 No(es): none; and 0 Excused: none.
- Mar 15, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on GVO has scheduled a public hearing on 03-18-21 3:10PM; CR 016 & Videoconference.
- Feb 09, 2021 | Senate
- Referred to GVO.