IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Signed into Law
CONVENING A TASK FORCE TO ADDRESS IMPLEMENTATION OF HAWAII'S STATE LAW COROLLARY TO TITLE IX TO STRENGTHEN HAWAII'S EFFORTS TO END CAMPUS-BASED SEXUAL VIOLENCE AND GENDER DISCRIMINATION.
House • Mar 29, 2021: The committee(s) on JHA recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 29, 2021 | House
- The committee(s) on JHA recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
- Mar 25, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by JHA on Monday, 03-29-21 2:00PM in conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1175) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to JHA.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on JHA as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) McDermott excused (1).
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kapela, Belatti, DeCoite, Ganaden, Gates, Hashimoto, Ohno, Quinlan, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Yamane.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-11-21 2:00PM in conference room 309 & 430 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, JHA, referral sheet 15
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- To be offered.