IntroducedJan 21, 2021
Passed HouseMar 09, 2021
Signed into Law
RELATING TO ELECTION PROCLAMATIONS.
Senate • Mar 12, 2021: The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-18-21 9:15AM; Via Videoconference.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Scott K. Saikiprimary
(D - 26)
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- The committee(s) on JDC has scheduled a public hearing on 03-18-21 9:15AM; Via Videoconference.
- Mar 11, 2021 | Senate
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 199).
- Passed First Reading.
- Referred to JDC.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Passed Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Sayama excused (1). Transmitted to Senate.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Reported from JHA (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 759) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Takumi excused (1).
- Feb 09, 2021 | House
- The committees on JHA recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Nakashima, Matayoshi, Ichiyama, D. Kobayashi, LoPresti, Lowen, McKelvey, Nakamura, Takumi, Tokioka, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Todd.
- Feb 05, 2021 | House
- Bill scheduled to be heard by JHA on Tuesday, 02-09-21 2:00PM in House conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Referred to JHA, referral sheet 1
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
- Jan 21, 2021 | House
- Pending introduction.