IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE BOARD OF EDUCATION AND DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TO SUPPORT AND IMPLEMENT AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS TO COMBAT COVID19 LEARNING LOSS.
House • Mar 19, 2021: Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 19, 2021 | House
- Reported from EDN (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1109), recommending referral to FIN.
- Report adopted; referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Todd excused (1).
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- The committees on EDN recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 11 Ayes: Representative(s) Woodson, Kapela, Belatti, DeCoite, Ganaden, Gates, Hashimoto, Ohno, Quinlan, Takayama, Okimoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Yamane.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by EDN on Thursday, 03-11-21 2:00PM in conference room 309 & 430 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to EDN, FIN, referral sheet 15
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- To be offered.