IntroducedJan 27, 2021
Signed into Law
RELATING TO HEMP.
House • Feb 17, 2021: The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Feb 17, 2021 | House
- The committee(s) on CPC recommend(s) that the measure be deferred.
- Feb 12, 2021 | House
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Wednesday, 02-17-21 2:00PM in House conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 122) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to CPC.
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1 and referred to the committee(s) on CPC with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Eli excused (1).
- Feb 05, 2021 | House
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Hashem, Perruso, Lowen, Marten, Matayoshi, Todd; Ayes with reservations: Representative(s) Tokioka, Matsumoto; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Feb 02, 2021 | House
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Friday, 02-05-21 10:00AM in House conference room Via Videoconference.
- Feb 01, 2021 | House
- Referred to AGR, CPC, FIN, referral sheet 3
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.