IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Signed into Law
URGING THE LEGISLATURE TO ADDRESS THE CONCERNS RAISED AT THE TWENTY-SEVENTH CHILDREN AND YOUTH SUMMIT AND ADVANCE PATHWAYS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE HOMELESS IN THE STATE.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from HHH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1283) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to JHA.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on JHA as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on HHH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Tam, Gates, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HHH on Tuesday, 03-23-21 9:00AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, JHA, referral sheet 15
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- To be offered.