IntroducedJan 22, 2021
Signed into Law
REQUESTING THE LEGISLATIVE REFERENCE BUREAU, IN CONSULTATION WITH THE JOHN A. BURNS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE AT THE UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT MANOA AND DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH, TO CONDUCT A STUDY ON THE CUMULATIVE HEALTH EFFECTS OF PERSISTENT URBAN NOISE IN HONOLULU.
House • Mar 24, 2021: Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Scott K. Saikiprimary
(D - 26)
- Mar 24, 2021 | House
- Reported from HHH (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 1264) as amended in HD 1, recommending referral to CPC.
- Report adopted. referred to the committee(s) on CPC as amended in HD 1 with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and none excused (0).
- Mar 23, 2021 | House
- The committees on HHH recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 7 Ayes: Representative(s) Yamane, Tam, Gates, Har, Kapela, Nishimoto, Ward; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) LoPresti.
- Mar 18, 2021 | House
- Resolution scheduled to be heard by HHH on Tuesday, 03-23-21 9:00AM in conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Referred to HHH, CPC, referral sheet 15
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Jan 22, 2021 | House
- To be offered.