IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Signed into Law
RELATING TO THE ANIMAL INDUSTRY SPECIAL FUND.
House • Feb 18, 2021: Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates excused (1).
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Scott K. Saikiprimary
(D - 26)
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Reported from AGR (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 411), recommending passage on Second Reading and referral to FIN.
- Passed Second Reading and referred to the committee(s) on FIN with none voting aye with reservations; none voting no (0) and Representative(s) Gates excused (1).
- Feb 10, 2021 | House
- The committees on AGR recommend that the measure be PASSED, UNAMENDED. The votes were as follows: 8 Ayes: Representative(s) Hashem, Perruso, Lowen, Marten, Matayoshi, Todd, Tokioka, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; Noes: none; and Excused: none.
- Feb 05, 2021 | House
- Bill scheduled to be heard by AGR on Wednesday, 02-10-21 10:00AM in House conference room 325 Via Videoconference.
- Jan 29, 2021 | House
- Referred to AGR, FIN, referral sheet 2
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Pending introduction.