IntroducedJan 25, 2021
Passed HouseMar 11, 2021
Signed into Law
RELATING TO MILITARY DEPENDENTS.
Senate • Mar 12, 2021: Referred to WAM.
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Scott K. Saikiprimary
(D - 26)
- Mar 12, 2021 | Senate
- Received from House (Hse. Com. No. 315).
- Passed First Reading.
- Referred to WAM.
- Mar 11, 2021 | House
- Passed Third Reading with Representative(s) Tam voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Kapela, Perruso voting no (2) and Representative(s) Matsumoto, Mizuno excused (2). Transmitted to Senate.
- Mar 09, 2021 | House
- Deferred one day 03-11-21.
- Mar 04, 2021 | House
- Reported from CPC (Stand. Com. Rep. No. 746) as amended in HD 1, recommending passage on Second Reading and placement on the calendar for Third Reading.
- Passed Second Reading as amended in HD 1; placed on the calendar for Third Reading with none voting aye with reservations; Representative(s) Perruso voting no (1) and Representative(s) Takumi excused (1).
- Feb 25, 2021 | House
- The committees on CPC recommend that the measure be PASSED, WITH AMENDMENTS. The votes were as follows: 10 Ayes: Representative(s) Johanson, Kitagawa, Aquino, Har, Hashem, Mizuno, Morikawa, Onishi, Tarnas, Matsumoto; Ayes with reservations: none; 0 Noes: none; and 1 Excused: Representative(s) Kong.
- Feb 23, 2021 | House
- Bill scheduled to be heard by CPC on Thursday, 02-25-21 2:00PM in House conference room 329 Via Videoconference.
- Feb 18, 2021 | House
- Re-referred to CPC, referral sheet 16
- Jan 29, 2021 | House
- Referred to CMV, CPC, referral sheet 2
- Jan 27, 2021 | House
- Introduced and Pass First Reading.
- Jan 25, 2021 | House
- Pending introduction.