IntroducedJan 18, 2023
Signed into Law
Offenses Committed Against Religious Service Participants; Provides increased criminal penalties for certain stalking or ethnic intimidation offenses committed in religious institutions while victim is on property for purpose of participating in or attending religious service.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Feb 02, 2023 | House
- Withdrawn prior to introduction
- Jan 25, 2023 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Jan 18, 2023 | House