IntroducedDec 19, 2022
Signed into Law
Withholding Funds from the Return of Cash Bonds; Requires clerk of court to withhold funds from return of cash bond posted by criminal defendant or his or her spouse, rather than to withhold from return of cash bond posted on behalf of criminal defendant by person other than bail bond agent, funds for specified purposes; requires all cash bond forms to display specified notice.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Robert Alexander "Alex" Andradeprimary
(R - 2)
- Jan 10, 2023 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Dec 19, 2022 | House