IntroducedMay 21, 2022
Signed into Law
Building Code Requirements for Roof Repair; Provides that Florida Building Code may not require entire roofing system or roof section of certain existing buildings or structures to be repaired, replaced, or recovered to meet Florida Building Code; provides requirements for Florida Building Commission.
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Dianne "Ms Dee" Hartprimary
(D - 63)
- May 27, 2022 | House
- Died in Appropriations Committee
- May 24, 2022 | House
- Referred to Appropriations Committee
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- May 21, 2022 | House