IntroducedNov 09, 2021
Signed into Law
Misdemeanor Criminal History Record Expunction; Allows persons to lawfully deny or fail to acknowledge certain expunged misdemeanor arrests when applying for specified positions.
House • Nov 19, 2021: Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Patricia H. Williamsprimary
(D - 92)
- Nov 19, 2021 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Referred to Education & Employment Committee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Nov 09, 2021 | House