IntroducedNov 09, 2021
Signed into Law
Uterine Fibroid Research and Education; Requires DOH to develop & maintain electronic database of information related to uterine fibroids; requires health care providers to submit certain information to department for inclusion in database; prohibits database from including any personal identifying information; authorizes certain persons to use information in database for specified purpose; requires department, in consultation with Florida Medical Association, to develop & disseminate certain information to educate health care providers & conduct public awareness campaign.
House • Nov 19, 2021: Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Anika Tene Omphroyprimary
(D - 95)
- Nov 19, 2021 | House
- Referred to Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Referred to Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Health & Human Services Committee
- Now in Professions & Public Health Subcommittee
- Nov 09, 2021 | House