IntroducedNov 05, 2021
Signed into Law
Rights of Third Parties Under the Uniform Commercial Code; Provides that certain restrictions on effectiveness of terms in specified agreements & effectiveness of certain rules of law, statutes, or regulations related to discharge of account debtors & certain restrictions on assignment of promissory notes, health-care-insurance receivables, & certain general intangibles, do not apply to security interest in ownership interest in general partnership, limited partnership, or limited liability company.
House • Nov 19, 2021: Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
Latest bill text
Do you support this bill?
Official Summary/Bill Text
- Thomas J. "Tom" Leekprimary
(R - 25)
- Nov 19, 2021 | House
- Referred to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
- Referred to Regulatory Reform Subcommittee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
- Nov 05, 2021 | House