IntroducedFeb 23, 2021
Signed into Law
Guidance Services; Requires each district school board to require certified school counselors to advise public high school students of opportunities to gain skills in demand in labor market & how to prepare to obtain postsecondary degrees in technical fields; requires certain students receive advice in his or her native language; requires DOE to provide resources to district school boards which may assist districts in offering advice.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 28, 2021 | House
- Referred to Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
- Referred to PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee
- Referred to Education & Employment Committee
- Now in Secondary Education & Career Development Subcommittee
- Feb 23, 2021 | House