IntroducedFeb 22, 2021
Signed into Law
Protection of Constitutional Firearms Rights; Designates act "Second Amendment Preservation Act"; declares specified actions to be infringements of constitutionally protected rights concerning firearms; declares such actions to be void & of no effect; provides duties of courts & law enforcement agencies concerning such actions; prohibits public servants & others from certain acts; provides civil liability for such acts; making certain individuals ineligible for employment in law enforcement if they have engaged in specified actions.
House • Mar 02, 2021: 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
Latest bill text
Official Summary/Bill Text
Do you support this bill?
- Mar 02, 2021 | House
- 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
- Feb 28, 2021 | House
- Referred to Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Referred to Public Integrity & Elections Committee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Now in Criminal Justice & Public Safety Subcommittee
- Feb 22, 2021 | House